http://www.wikio.com

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Louis Vuitton Monogram Denim Néo Cabby MM Tote


This Louis Vuitton monogram denim Néo cabby MM tote attracts me when I saw it. I like the grey Louis Vuitton handbag. I must look vivacious if I get this Louis Vuitton bag. I am crazy about the images composed of Louis Vuitton logo. This Louis Vuitton tote can be get on hand, wear on shoulder or across the shoulder.

Designed as a town bag, the Néo Cabby sized as 15.3" x 10.2" x 4.7", easily holds A4 format documents and everyday essentials. Hand-held or carried on the shoulder, it comes in Monogram Denim canvas with leather trimmings. Zipper closure is convenient for your use. There are inside patch pockets and cell phone compartments, in which you can put your things orderly. The most important is the side strap which can adjust the size of the bag. The design is user-friendly. There even has a side strap for hand-held, carried on the shoulder or across the shoulder. Three colors grey, black and pink are for your reference.

You can't image that this bag is a replica Louis Vuitton handbag. You can't tell it is true or not, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment