http://www.wikio.com

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Louis Vuitton Classic Bag

Look at this Louis Vuitton Classic Bag. A lot of people like Louis Vuitton handbags. I like this bag. I'm a big Louis Vuitton fan and I particularly like the classic bags.

In many ways, it's a nice bag. Like other Louis Vuitton handbags, the leather looks incredibly thick and sumptuous, particularly considering the reasonable price point, and the finish and variation of the distressed milk chocolate leather is perfection – every brown bag should be so lucky.

What are not so fortunate are the bag's proportions. It's quite large – probably big enough to throw carry a change of clothes for an overnight trip – and yet it's also incredibly dome-shaped, and its handles are almost comically small in comparison. Maybe if they were set a bit wider, or if they were a bit bigger or thicker, I wouldn't be getting such a weird visual impression when I look at it, but I find it a little unsettling. Because I like the line so much, I'd consider picking it up on sale, but the overall look isn't doing it for me at full price.

No comments:

Post a Comment